Keeping up with the Stone's

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

LOST NIGHT

Hello everyone well tonight is LOST night!! For those of you who don't know every Wednesday I visit my good friend Juli Garner and we watch LOST together. I know, and yes we are some kind of FREAKS about our LOST!!! Although we are gearing down I heard on GMA that there is only one season of LOST left! Some relief and sadness comes with that. I am sure we can find something else to do with our time though! Maybe we could build "school rooms" for each other!! LOL! Inside Joke! So for those of you who are crazies like us, look me up sometime and we can chat about LOST! Do you ever feel like you are LOST on LOST!! Well welcome to the club!

Have a wonderful LOST day!

2 Comments:

  • At April 29, 2009 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi Shala!!!
    Welcome to the wonderful world of BLOG!!! :D
    It's been really fun, inspirational, and great source of learning for me. I love your post on Saving BUCKS and going GREEN.
    You have my wheels turning now, I am thinking about making napkins now too! I am thinking that having a little "laundry basket" in the kitchen for them and other kitchen towels would work well. Hmmmmmm..... thanks for the food for thought!
    Happy Rainy Day to Ya,
    Melissa Doddridge

    p.s. Please consider "following" my blog, I'd love the "company"! ~~~:7}~~~~

     
  • At May 2, 2009 at 7:20 PM , Blogger Vicki said...

    Welcome to Blogging my friend....the FUn has begun:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home