Keeping up with the Stone's

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twilght Series

Let me tell you if you have not read this series you should!! I have cried MANY times while reading these books. The first book in the series of 4 is Twlight. I read the complete book in a day and a half!!! My house suffered and so did my family! So with the next ones I vowed to limit myself to a chapter at bedtime! Well today I could not help myself I finished reading the last 10 chapters of the 3rd book Eclipse. And wanted to dive in the last Breaking Dawn. So I crash cleaned everything. Scrubbing toliets, mopping, dishes, dinner, everything I was supposed to do today!! It's almost one a.m. and I read the first 5 chapters. I am so in love with the people in this story!!! I have been balling my eyes out for about 15 minutes now. Yes the books are that good....I love them! If you have read them then you know what I mean. Although I will be getting back on the one chapter a night from here on out. I won't be able to make it through the day tomorrow!

Which one do you pull for: Edward or Jacob?? Myself I am like Bella. In love with them both. Jacob has let go of the thing he loves the most. but so did Edward. In order to save her. I do like what Jacob had to say about their "life" if there wher'nt "monsters" in it!!

Oh can you tell I am totally crazy about these books?!?!?!?! BTW the movie SUCKS!!! Don't waste your time!!

Good night everyone have a very BLESSED day tomorrow!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home