Keeping up with the Stone's

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fall Fun


My Little Girl Scout raking leaves, she really did more work than some of the other girls!! What a proud mom I am!!!!!

Hannah & I at Girl Scouts raking a sick ladies house for community service. She is picking up the leaves here! Nothice her snake hanging out of my pocket lol!!!



Look at my little clown getting his trophy from his Dad/Coach!! I really don't know where he comes up with these faces sometimes!!




Garrett at his soccer party with some of his friends. He had a great time this year at soccer. Sometimes we did too....lol!!! Notice he has no socks on with his shoes off and no socks, I know "Mother of the Year"!!!


This picture is of my niece Joey and Caleb at the school musical SOUTH PACIFIC. I cannot believe those kids can sing that good....who knew??? It was so good I went 2 different nights and wished I could have gone more!!







On Halloween we all dressed up this year!! Man it made the night so much more fun. Terry was a "good time man" with his chest exposed and hair hanging out. He also had a special treat in his pocket but only for the lovely ladies to see!! I was an 80's "Material Girl", Hannah a black cat and Garrett a monkey!! We had lots of laughs bumping into family and friends. My Dad and Linda sent the kids the BEST HALLOWEEN TREAT EVER: Sonic cards!!! So we took them to eat at sonic before a night of trick-or-treating!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home