Keeping up with the Stone's

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Friend Juli

Well a couple of weeks ago my friend Juli had this LOVELY idea: to help each other "spring clean" our closets. . Do you know the one I am talking about?? When she said this she had that smooth voice "It will be so much fun". Well mine are much worse than hers, so I wanted to get a jump start. Well just let me say it is day 4 of TOTAL destruction in my house!!!! So far I have only finished 2 closets and the kids bedrooms. I am tired, sweaty, grouchy, and I am not cooking again tonight. Why, you may ask.......I can't find the stove or sink under all that junk!! There are 12 plastics tubs all over the living room and kitchen floors.

But on the plus side I have thrown out 6 bags of trash and packed up part of the winter clothes!!! Which is GREAT!!! Is it worth all this mess though??? Oh and not to mention that no one in my family can even notice anything. So next time your over please ask to see inside my closets!!!

Havea Happy Clean Closet Day!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home