Keeping up with the Stone's

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Poison Ivy

Well with all jelly making and berry picking I got myself a pretty sweet case of poison ivy!! Yes for 2 1/2 weeks I have battled this stuff. I had to go to a primacare and my regular dr. both giving me shots and meds. Did I mention how freakin hot the meds make me??? Thats the only thing that sucks about the new meds. I finally got the miracle cream from my dr. and just let me tell you things are soooo much better here!! My neck actually looks like a neck rather than a a pile of red flesh, YUCK!!!!! And yes the jelly is good but not $175 worth of good!

Tomorrow is Co-op reg. day. Can't wait to see my friends. It's been a while since I have seen most of them! Good times! Not only that but my dear father-in-law is babysitting Garrett tomorrow....poor man. Does he really know what he is getting himself into??

Tomorrow also marks the last week of Elementary for my dear Hannah. She is moving across the street to Inter. campus. I am so sad, it's hard to set my baby "to the wolves" . HAHAHA! Not really, but it really feels like it sometimes. Just a quick Hannah story: She ask her dadthe other day "Dad when Hannah goes to the other school can she drive your car?" HAHAHAHA! Although, it's not to much futher down the rode.

Friends have a very BLESSED WEEK! Love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home