Keeping up with the Stone's

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain

I am so thankful to God for the rain. Sometimes, like today, I pray it would not come in such bucket loads!!! We are soooooo flooded that Sunday Terry got his car stuck in our driveway. After todays rain I am scared our house will float away!!! HAHAHAHA

The loud crack of thunder this morning scared Garrett so bad. His was screaming and ran to jump in the bed with me!! He looked up at me and said mom please turn the rain off. Holding back a smile, I told him God was the only person who could do that. But I did not think he was finished washing outside yet. For the first time ever he seemed ok with my answer. He just held me tighter and smiled!! I really love being a mom at times like these!

Have a SUN SHINNEY DAY today!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home