Keeping up with the Stone's

Monday, May 11, 2009

Today

Well today was supposed to be our ARD, but our Dear principal is sick and asked if we could just do it tomorrow. So our ARD is Tuesday, which I am very thankful for. After such a busy weekend I need the rest!

NOW onto my weekend: It was GREAT!!!! I had so much fun at the homeschool bookfair. I roomed with so really good friends!! Although I will say that Vicki and I had the MOST fun, walking the halls, visiting the pool and watching cheaters in the lobby all at 2 a.m. Oh and did I mention that we were in our PJ's??? Can you tell I needed a little time away from my family?!?!?!?!

Although at some point I became VERY overwelmed with all the choices. But made my choices and went to a few classes. Which were good. Thanks to all 12 ladies who traveled with us this weekend...I had a GREAT time with you all!

Have a wonderful Monday my friends!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home